Sachin’s off ground hearty gesture!

Sachin’s off ground hearty gesture!

Sachin Tendulkar launches Music Album of Shekhar Suman’s directorial debut ‘Heartless’ amidst raving fans at Reliance Digital Xpress!

Mumbai: December 18, 2013: It was one such evening with maddening crowd cheering as their favourite Sachin Tendulkar post retirement  unveiled the music of Shekhar Suman’s directorial next ‘Heartless’ followed by the crowd enjoying the music cheering for Adhyayan Suman who performed on the song "Mashooqana" from the film.

Displaying 3. Shekhar Suman and Sachin Tendulkar at Music Launch of film Heartless - DSC_4719.JPG

After Shri. Amitabh Bachchan having launched the trailer of Shekhar Suman’s directorial venture ‘Heartless’, our master blaster Sachin Tendulkar comes forward to support Shekhar launching the music album amidst thousands of fans gathered at Reliance Digital Xpress, Prabhadevi. Sachin also cut a heartless cake and was presented with a beautiful bouquet by Alka Suman
Displaying 4. Adhyayan Suman, Sachin Tendulkar and Shekhar Suman during the Music Launch of film Heartless  - DSC_4760.JPG
‘Heartless’ starring Adhyayan Suman, Ariana Ayam, Deepti Naval, Om Puri, Madan Jain & Shekhar Suman is slated to release a week  before Valentine’s Day on 7th February & is a romantic medical thriller. The music of the film is soulful & promises to touch million hearts composed by Dynamic Gaurav Dagaonkar.
 Displaying 5. Adhyayan Suman, Ariana Ayam, Sachin Tendulkar and Shekhar Suman during the Music Launch of film Heartless  -  DSC_4784.JPG
Shekhar Suman exclaims, The biggest and the most beautiful moment of my life... having Sachin the world icon come for my music launch. The first public event he came for after he got Bharat Ratna. I'm truly indebted.. I take a bow and doff my hat to one of the greatest legends in the world. My day is made.. Heartless is already a hit now!!!!
 Displaying 11. Ariana Ayam, Adhyayan Suman, Shekhar Suman and Bhushan Kumar (T-Series) during the Music Launch of film Heartless  -  DSC_5128.JPG
Adhyayan Suman exclaims, "I only have two idols in my life Shekhar Suman and Sachin Tendulkar. I can't believe it felt like I was given anaesthesia. I pray to god if I ever gain success I can become a human being like "Sachin Tendulkar". And the fact that he wants to also help heart patients made me feel so happy and charged up to help the needy myself. I just want to thank my brother Aayush for making my dream come true.

Sachin Tendulkar said" I have been extremely fond of music since my childhood and whenever i m travelling music always accompanies me, and I hope to hear the songs of the film soon and add on to my playlist as the visuals look very interesting, Sachin also mentioned that he supports the pledging of a heart and believes in it and he congratulated Shekhar for making a thoughtful film and wished Adhyayan all the best for him and gifted him with a signatured bat and t shirt to Shekhar.
Ariana Ayam says "I was super excited and it was an amazing opportunity to meet the sporting legend Sachin Tendulkar. I was so fortunate to first meetMr.Bachchan and now Sachin Tendulkar in my first film itself .it can't get bigger than this . I really hope people now love the music of heartless

Heartless is an edge of the seat thriller with 6 blockbuster songs sung by a few of the greatest singers of the industry.

"Heartless" Music Label: T- Series, Music Director: Gaurav Dagaonkar, Lyrics by Arafat Mehmood, Shekhar Suman, Seema Saini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas