Complain lodge against Suneel Darshan in FWA

Filmmaker Suneel Darshan has been accused by the lyricists and music composers of his forthcoming venture Karle Pyaar Karle, as he add’s his name to the list of Lyricists and composers. He says he is not happy with the accusations and will do whatever is needed.
Displaying Suneel Darshan.jpg
Needless to say, the lyricists and composers are fuming over copyright issues, since sharing credit also means Suneel Darshan will stake a claim on the royalty amount.

Suneel says, “I have been an active participant and contributor in writing lyrics and composing and mixing of songs, so why shouldn’t I take the credit? This is an allegation. I have been a strong contributor while the film’s music was being composed. I am not taking anyone’s credit nor have I done anything wrong.”
Displaying 1003565.jpg
Suneel Darshan also says, “An agreement has been signed by the artists and he had given them a copy as well. So where all the confusion does arises from? And if they claim that I haven’t given them a copy of agreement then why haven’t they asked me for it. I don’t understand why they all have ganged up against me.”
Displaying IMG_2411.jpg
Thought the artists claim that they have spoken to Film Writers Association, and are planning to take legal action if the matter doesn’t get resolved before the release of the film, on the other hand Suneel Darshan also confirms that he hasn’t received any calls or messages from FWA on the same.
Displaying clean poster_4.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas